Commercial Solar Systems
Why Go Solar?
Electricity prices have increased significantly over the last few years, resulting in increased operational expenses for businesses. On the other hand, the cost of Solar Photovoltaic (PV) systems has declined, making solar an increasingly affordable option for businesses.
Solar Power Systems are collectively saving Australian businesses millions of dollars on their energy bills by giving them the opportunity to generate their own electricity that is also environmentally friendly.
The Commercial Energy Solutions team will ensure you have the best solar system for your business, maximising your potential energy generation and the money you could be saving.
Your Energy Profile
By examining a client’s energy profile, site and location variables, and then listening to your financial goals, Commercial Energy Solutions is able to calculate the size of commercial solar power installation most appropriate for your business.
At Commercial Energy Solutions we don’t believe in ‘Guess-Work’. We will on every occasion come to your business to provide an accurate Energy Audit.
We also offer FinRent finance for our solar systems. We offer financing over flexible terms from 2 to 5 years, depending on your specific needs.
Key Benefits of Solar Rental
An operating lease or rental is appropriate when you want:
- A tax deductible solution
- To use Operating Expense rather than Capital Expense – off balance sheet;
- To avoid productivity issues relating to old technology;
- To smooth cash flow with set payments over the term;
- Pay as you use – not an up-front expense;
- Operational flexibility;
- To incorporate servicing costs;
- 100% funding;
- Free up capital that should be used for projects to grow your business;
- Simple accounting recording/expense item on the Profit and Loss statement;
- No fees;
- Access to a non-traditional funding channel.
Savings Made Simple
Save on your operating costs with a high quality Solar Panel system!
At Commercial Energy Solutions we meet our customers’ desire for the greatest possible reliability, long-term performance and aesthetic integration of their solar systems.
When installing our Solar System at your business we use only top brands which means you will:
- Dramatically reduce your energy costs;
- Have peace of mind with our performance guarantees;
- Dependability – we are proudly South Australian owned and operated and are a member of the Clean Energy Council;
- Flexibility and choices in both your installation and financing;
- Have the potential to generate credits from your power provider.